Going back over my old Blogger posts I FINALLY imported into this WordPress blog, I noticed I really do like recycling and upcycling this cool material, and there’s lots of projects you can do. There’s absolutely NO excuse to toss out that holey wetsuit- there’s always something that can be salvaged from it.
Here’s a list of all the Projects from this series of the Wetsuit Recycling Project:
- All About Neoprene
- DIY Wetsuit Modification (Fullsuit to Shorty Springsuit)
- Project #1: All Around Handy Grip
- Project #2: Surf Fin Sock
- Project #3: Neoprene Bikini
- Project #4: Handplane Leash
- Project #5: Neoprene Bean Chillaxin’ Cushion
- Project #6: Accessorize with Neoprene
- Project #7: Neoprene Sunglasses Pouch with Lining
At the very least, I hope it gave you some ideas, and keeps you from ditching your old non-degradable wetsuit in a landfill.
On to Summer! Gnar!